Maple Grove Cemetery
***Burial Vaults are required, for ALL full interments, in New Haven Township Cemeteries. (Base seal vaults, of any kind, are not permitted in New Haven Township Cemeteries due to safety concerns.)***
PRICES EFFECTIVE 01/01/2023
Cost of Adult Graves: $825.00 per single grave space with foundation $450.00 without footer. (This price applies for both residents and non-residents of New Haven Township.)
****A $100.00 fee will be charged, in addition to the opening and closing fee, when the use of propane is necessary to thaw the ground for digging. (This applies to full burials only)****
Opening & Closing Fees (Adult Graves): $525.00 Monday thru Friday $600.00 Saturday $750.00 Sunday
Opening & Closing Fees for Cremations: $175.00 Monday thru Friday $225.00 Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
Cost of Baby Graves: $150.00 per single space.(This price applies for both residents and non-residents of New Haven Township.)
Opening & Closing Fees (Baby Graves): $150.00 Monday thru Friday $175.00 Saturday $200.00 Sunday
NOTICE: All lots & opening and closing charges MUST be paid before burial.
EFFECTIVE 2/9/2016 ALL funerals that arrive at the New Haven Maple Grove Cemetery after 3p.m., weekdays & weekends, will incur an addtional charge of $100.00, effective immediately.
Footer Order Cut Off Dates
April 30, 2023
September 30, 2023
Headstone Footer Charges as of 01/01/2023
Headstone footer charges: $10.00 per linear inch
24 X 14 = $240.00
36 X 14 = $360.00
48 X 14 = $480.00
54 X 14 = $540.00
60 X 14 = $600.00
Installation of pre-cast military footer and flush mount monument: $100.00
Cemetery Clean up dates:
April 1, ALL ground decorations including artificial flowers, grave blankets and wreaths will be removed on the above date.
October 1, ALL decorative items will be removed by cemetery personnel. This includes items on the monument and on the ground. Please remove all decorative items by 9/30/2023.
ALL decorations on the GROUND must be removed from the graves at the New Haven Maple Grove Cemetery by March 30, 2023 and September 30, 2023. This includes artificial flowers, grave blankets, wreaths and ALL shepherd hooks. Any decorations left on the ground will be REMOVED March 30, 2023 and September 30, 2023 by Cemetery personnel.
Regulations for grave sites
- Cut flowers are permitted in approved vases. **NO GLASS* * Must be removed in Five days.
- Potted flowers, plants or baskets are permitted.
- Planting of flowers may be done at the head of the monument not to exceed 18 inches from the head of monument. See NOTE below.
- Landscape stone may be placed at the head of the monument, not to exceed 18 inches from the head of the monument. See NOTE below.
- All Planting and Landscaping MUST be kept free of grass and weeds. See NOTE below.
- Winter Wreaths or blankets are allowed November 15 to April 1.
- Urns are allowed from May 1 to October 1 and MUST be set on a concrete base.
- No new shrubbery, trees, rose bushes or vines.
- No shepherd's hooks.
- Artificial flowers are allowed on the monument only.
- No more than three arrangements per monument will be allowed.
- The Township is not responsible for any decorative item.
***NOTE*** ALL PLANTING AND LANDSCAPING MUST HAVE PRIOR APPROVAL OF CEMETERY SEXTON.
Sexton: Alan Babcock (419) 935-1438 Gravespaces sold by appointment.
For mail inquiries and footer orders send to:
New Haven Township
3352 Walnut Road
Willard OH 44890
BY ORDER OF THE NEW HAVEN TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES